Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Ethan Laird, Amad, Martial, Pellistri and Donny's loan moves have all been a disaster. :bryan:

Garner the only good one.

Brandon Williams went to Norwich so he was fukked either way.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
@THEREALBRAND

What Brazilian teams am I looking out for in the Libertadores ?

:smugdraper:
Palmeiras, Flamengo, and Atlético MG are the big dogs. Palmeiras is trying to win three in a row, and they looked phenomenal in the Campeonato Paulista. Flamengo still has a ton of talent, but they lost in the Carioca and I have questions about their management situation. It takes a special manager to be able to get the best out of a squad with that many stars and egos, and Paulo Sousa looks like he’s already having problems handling the locker room (i.e Gabi). I think Hulk has been the best player in the country since coming back, but I question Atletico MG’s depth. They have a glut of games in April and May that might wipe them out.

Those are the only teams that I think legitimately have a shot. Athletico PR are in a pretty weak group so they might make some noise. Corinthians has a decent side, but they’re in a tough group. RB Bragantino, and Fortaleza might go on a run but I’d be shocked to see them make any real noise.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Palmeiras, Flamengo, and Atlético MG are the big dogs. Palmeiras is trying to win three in a row, and they looked phenomenal in the Campeonato Paulista. Flamengo still has a ton of talent, but they lost in the Carioca and I have questions about their management situation. It takes a special manager to be able to get the best out of a squad with that many stars and egos, and Paulo Sousa looks like he’s already having problems handling the locker room (i.e Gabi). I think Hulk has been the best player in the country since coming back, but I question Atletico MG’s depth. They have a glut of games in April and May that might wipe them out.

Those are the only teams that I think legitimately have a shot. Athletico PR are in a pretty weak group so they might make some noise. Corinthians has a decent side, but they’re in a tough group. RB Bragantino, and Fortaleza might go on a run but I’d be shocked to see them make any real noise.
Group E - the group of fukkery:shaq:

Boca Jr
Deportivo Cali
Corinthians
Always Ready

And now that covid doesn't exist I hope they let fans back in.