Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Wait...So Lampard said his players arent good enough?:picard:

Im looking at this squad. It's a mid table squad. Frank is in way over his head.

Half of that squad has needed more medical attention than fleeing Ukrainians.

And the ones that have played If those players were good enough they wouldn't of lost 11 out of 14 games before Lumps was given the job. :manny:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I’m :scust: at some of my Pool nikkas in here this shyt far from over, Citeh have the upper hand but don’t let that distract from how well we playing as well this little blip aside :ufdup: Chelsea is a must win now but we got this :jawalrus:

Mr Insane Corruption has known this was a 2 team race from the start so I’m just gonna let him and his desperate obeah attempts cook :lolbron:
Friendly reminder nice and early before our 3 points on Saturday :mjgrin:

I ain’t finna name names but let this be a lesson to my Pool brehs :ufdup:

We stunting on bytchass @Yayo Toure Satutday and come May and we earnt it :banderas:

Special shout-out to @Kunty McPhuck always hating and calling me a @SCORCH :picard: when I’m really a prophet up in this bytch :wow::blessed::whew::ufdup:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Friendly reminder nice and early before our 3 points on Saturday :mjgrin:

I ain’t finna name names but let this be a lesson to my Pool brehs :ufdup:

We stunting on bytchass @Yayo Toure Satutday and come May and we earnt it :banderas:

Special shout-out to @Kunty McPhuck always hating and calling me a @SCORCH :picard: when I’m really a prophet up in this bytch :wow::blessed::whew::ufdup:

The prophet of doom for Nigerian football.

You really want me pulling receipts :mjpls:

You @SCORCH Vic for the Afcon. You @SCORCH Nigeria for the Afcon and you @SCORCH Nigeria for the World Cup qualifiers.

I call that a pattern :mjpls:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
The prophet of doom for Nigerian football.

You really want me pulling receipts :mjpls:

You @SCORCH Vic for the Afcon. You @SCORCH Nigeria for the Afcon and you @SCORCH Nigeria for the World Cup qualifiers.

I call that a pattern :mjpls:
I call that an unfortunate series of events :francis:

Starboy of Lagos is a superstar :ohlawd: and will have other chances I know you don’t wanna speak on that cause I ain’t tell a damn lie and put nikkas on notice years ago :ufdup: