Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the last 2 worldcups and 2 euros don't seem to have classic soundtracks anymore.

football just don't feel the same :to:

shyt, I like var and all but I miss the exaggerated diving :russ:

I wasn't against VAR initially but the way it's used in the Premier League has turned me off.

Instead of levelling things up for all teams it has made it significantly easier for the referees to engineer results.

Well said :mjcry:

I kinda miss that era ngl
Still one of the coldest ads ever:

:wow:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
That’s sad. It’s crazy how Chelsea attract likeable/decent managers (Even Jose before he became grumpy), in contrast to their shytty fanbase. He seems like a good guy.

But it can’t be easy marrying managers when you have to keep uprooting your family. Unless you’re lucky and get to manage in the same country or club for the majority of your career, it will take its toll. :francis:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Criminal that Madrid hasn't gotten Benzema a decent backup all these years. The entire attack falls apart when he's out or isn't fit

Luckily Mbappe is coming

You cannot replace Benzema like that. You literally need a clone as a back up or a 2nd elite striker.

Real are more guilty of not utilizing the players they did bring in properly if we being honest. Benzema doesn't miss many games even through rotation. How are the young strikers going to get proper game time if they don't play. You aren't going to improve getting at best 15-20mins here and there on top of the pressure and phuckery that comes with playing for Real.

Zidane and Ancelotti don't really trust younger players. And don't give Vini Jr as an example he's just 1 player out of how many?

Real are fad shoppers. Do well for 1 season and Real will sign you even tho you aren't ready for them and need more seasoning like in the case of Jovic. And Diaz was a panic buy after selling him 12 months earlier. He scored a few goals elsewhere and they thought they made a mistake.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
the last 2 worldcups and 2 euros don't seem to have classic soundtracks anymore.

football just don't feel the same :to:

shyt, I like var and all but I miss the exaggerated diving :russ:

I legit had to search YouTube before I could remember the songs for the last two. As I type this, I’ve forgotten them again :deadmanny:
While 2010 alone had two classics :whew: