Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
My predictions

Group A:
Senegal
Netherlands

Best team in Africa and Mane's time to shine. Holland will be aight

Group B:
England
USA (!!!!)

USA will conjure madness to beat Wales in the clincing game. England will smash the US in the Colonizer Cup though.

Group C:
Argentina
Poland

Mexico rebuilding, most of the core aging and in their last WCs. Can barely beat the USA team. Poland and Messi easily.

Group D:
France
Denmark

Fairly straight forward. Mbappe could pad the stats. Tunisia a shell of its former self. France will dominate the "Colonizer Cup: Africa's Revenge" against them.

Group E:
Germany
Spain

Even though the Germans ain't "THE GERMANS" this time around, they are still the best team in the group. Spain has basically a gang of kids + Busquets. They'll do well though.

Group F:
Belgium
Canada

Will actually be a REALLY competitive group. But Croatia OLD. Like OLD OLD. Canada coming in with excitement, energy and a couple of ultra talented young players. They'll shock Croatia and win against Morocco.

Group G:
Brazil
Switzerland

Again straight forward. I don't think Cameroon will implode like last time, but it'll be bad for them.

Group H:
Portugal
South Korea

The 2nd spot is really up in the air. I could SEE Uruguay doing it, but I think Korea might have the edge in Son.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Group F:
Belgium
Canada

Will actually be a REALLY competitive group. But Croatia OLD. Like OLD OLD. Canada coming in with excitement, energy and a couple of ultra talented young players. They'll shock Croatia and win against Morocco.

Canadian brehs nervous and i don't get it. Belgium been frauds, Croatia got the same team from 1998.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Canadian brehs nervous and i don't get it. Belgium been frauds, Croatia got the same team from 1998.

Breh, they still gonna trot out Modric, Vida, Perisc and the sort. I just took a glance and there's damn near not one player under 27 on the squad. We saw what the heat did to older teams in Brazil. (Besides Germany...cuz...Germany.)

Arjen Robben was the only cat that didn't look like he was about to die 40 mins in.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

nerves is because first time in 36 years and the last time we didn't even score a goal :mjlol:

tes.png