Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Easy.

Back in 2002 I was waking up in the middle of the night for the games, then had to take regents exams later in the day.

:skip:

6am ain't that crazy for the diehards. I'll be up if its the US.

If FIFA was smart they'd schedule Brazil, Argentina and the US for EST. Ain't NO ONE in America waking up at 6am for THIS team :mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
AE5-FB1-F1-7754-4026-885-C-46544-FC10811.jpg

Jesus christ :picard:

I’ll accept nothing less than a 4-0.
Dest and McKinnie start over Yedlin and Acosta. They just hurt right now.

Reyna generally starts too. We do need to address the 9 spot. That's been a pain for us during the entire window. Dike and Pepi flashed greatness but they haven't been good consistently.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Listening to TalkSport, yall English brehs gotta modernize your slander.

Dest and McKinnie start over Yedlin and Acosta. They just hurt right now.

Reyna generally starts too. We do need to address the 9 spot. That's been a pain for us during the entire window. Dike and Pepi flashed greatness but they haven't been good consistently.

Don't pay him no mind. America slapping them.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Easy.

Back in 2002 I was waking up in the middle of the night for the games, then had to take regents exams later in the day.

:skip:
As did I. I have no problem getting up early and did that for most East Asian events (outside of last years Summer Olympics because outside of basketball, I had no interest in those olympics). I just hope the bars are open during that time at least on the East Coast.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A
Ecuador
Netherlands

B
England
Scotland/Ukraine/Wales

C
Argentina
Poland

D
France
Denmark

E
Spain
Germany/Japan

F
Belgium
Croatia

G
Brazil
Serbia

H
Portugal/Ghana
Uruguay

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Hope lookin like a full crackhead:mjlol:

Hope Solo Arrested For DWI, Child Abuse, Allegedly Driving Impaired W/ Her Kids In Car

HOPE SOLO ARRESTED FOR DWI, CHILD ABUSE... Busted W/ 2 Kids In Car
8e86cd62c7be4d178ade4d09514fff4d_md.jpg

4/1/2022 10:01 AM PT

Hope Solo, U.S. soccer legend, was arrested Thursday in North Carolina for driving while intoxicated and resisting arrest ... and cops say her two children were in the car when she was busted.

The 40-year-old retired goalkeeper -- a 2x Olympic gold medalist and World Cup winner -- was taken into custody in a Walmart parking lot off Parkway Village Circle in Winston-Salem, North Carolina ... and was taken to the Forsyth County jail for processing.

arrested for domestic violence. She was accused of berating a police officer in 2014, and threatening to "kick his ass." She was also busted for allegedly getting into a physical confrontation with her teenage nephew.

Solo is married to ex-NFL player Jerramy Stevens. Hope and JS have two young kids together, twins, who just celebrated their 2nd birthday. It's unclear if the kids in the car were Jerramy's ... but it seems likely.

If Solo is ultimately convicted, she could face time behind bars.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Genuine question lads, no trolling, i’m familiar with most of the names in the US squad but not some:

Which, if any, USA players would get in to England’s squad?:jbhmm: