Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
stringer-bell-the-wire.gif

Montez

Superstar
Daps
They're gonna get crucified for it through till the end and watch Qatar disregard the issue once the tournament is over

Oh yeah, usual World Cup ting. South Africa, Russia all had concerns and it was business as usual.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Why? Canada's invested in the sport. Black players have been given chances domestically and overseas, the women's team has been one of the top 5-7 in the world for almost 15 years. It was inevitable that the men's team would eventually get the consistency. Which I'm happy for. I'm tired of seeing fukking Honduras or Panama or some shyt get torched. At least Canada looks more than competitive.

The vibes if Mexico, USA and Canada all make it to the knockouts. "New World" Order :blessed:

I got so use to disappointment. I knew eventually we would come good but didn’t expect the turnaround to be so quick, props to John Herdman, dude should be given Canadian citizenship immediately. :salute:

I’m happy Honduras finished last in the octogon, I’m still salty about the 8-1 loss 10 years ago :mad: