Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps

I get that his country made the World Cup but what's this thing with these overly emotional negroes crying on national platforms. Ryan Clark, Randy Moss just to name a few recently. I fukking hate to see it. Have some decorum bro. There's other ways of showing emotion instead of crying like a child.

And of course he has a picture with his white girl on the wall with him. So predictable.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

I get that his country made the World Cup but what's this thing with these overly emotional negroes crying on national platforms. Ryan Clark, Randy Moss just to name a few recently. I fukking hate to see it. Have some decorum bro. There's other ways of showing emotion instead of crying like a child.

And of course he has a picture with his white girl on the wall with him. So predictable.

The 2nd pic got smiley potential :mjlol:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is Reyna not starting?

Anyway in the future I'd like to see a front trio of Pulisic, Reyna and Weah. It could be interchangeable but I want to see Berhalter give it a look.