Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I been watching all the games in French on RDS, Quebec French >>> Canadian English when it comes to soccer and they got a guy from France on there too. Sportsnet need to stop loaning in the One Soccer dude. :hhh:

i think if im not mistaken one soccer had the rights because canada was ass for so long then when they started to do good sportsnet came in

When I hear guy mowbray, steve wilson, jonathan pearce, steve bower, lee dixon drop the name canada

:mjlit:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I been watching all the games in French on RDS, Quebec French >>> Canadian English when it comes to soccer and they got a guy from France on there too. Sportsnet need to stop loaning in the One Soccer dude. :hhh:

so happy i have iptv so i don't have to look at second rate world cup coverage and second rate pundits like kristian jack, james sharman

nah give me gary neville and ian wright

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

just saying sportsnet and tsn spend billions on hockey, millions on top rate pundits and analysts and commentators

but for basketball :scust:, still don't even have a proper nba show since that old joint nba xl

soccer? 90% of fans in the stadium today couldn't even name 5 players :heh:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
just saying sportsnet and tsn spend billions on hockey, millions on top rate pundits and analysts and commentators

but for basketball :scust:, still don't even have a proper nba show since that old joint nba xl

soccer? 90% of fans in the stadium today couldn't even name 5 players :heh:

I think the team's gonna get better coverage now. Sportsnet got so use to the national team being shyt and prolly thought back in Septmeber they'd be showing something like curling or Red Bull crashed ice on the main channels with soccer buried on Sporsnet One. :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think the team's gonna get better coverage now. Sportsnet got so use to the national team being shyt and prolly thought back in Septmeber they'd be showing something like curling or Red Bull crashed ice on the main channels with soccer buried on Sporsnet One. :heh:

I'm still laughing at this "no support" in the past for canadian teams

um no the support was the same you just SUCKED, canada was trotting out slow cacs like, martin nash, ante zazic Paul Stalteri :mjlol:

and these guys were first teamers

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
big up to john herdman dude saved canada's women and men soccer

thank you midget englishman

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I'm still laughing at this "no support" in the past for canadian teams

um no the support was the same you just SUCKED, canada was trotting out slow cacs like, martin nash, ante zazic Paul Stalteri :mjlol:

and these guys were first teamers

Them dudes were ass. I remember Martin Nash played for the Impact back then. Steve Nash woulda legit made the team back then.

Owen Hargreaves and Asmir Begovic looked at the roster and was like

will-smith-chill.gif

Even Hoilett for a while was hoping to play for England.

I think the corner is turned for good now. Good young team with so much room to grow, a good national team structure, and finally our own league. I think we can finally be a consistent threat to the USA/Mexico duopoly and leave teams like Honduras and Panama in the rear view mirror.