Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Issue with Ronaldo now is that he's basically Jordan on the Wizards :francis:

While Ronaldo has extremely high expectations and is calling Maguire, Shaw, Rashford and Redacted* all types of hoes, it just doesn't carry the same weight as before. When he goes on a 10 match scoreless streak and most of the time looks like a shot fighter, it has the opposite effect.

It's further compounded by the fact that United's Kwame Brown, Jared Jeffries and Brendan Haywood think and behave like they're superstars.

And Bruno is Rip Hamliton :heh:

nikka that still was Jordan :dead: He's talking from a place of knowledge and expertise, a place where none of them can speak from. Rashford has been way more abysmal than CR, to the point he is trying to force the hand of the club to start using the media. Shaw had like 12-18 months of being that dude then he went back to his inconsistent self. Greenwood was a striker playing out wide, so he damn well should have been listening. The guys won absolutely nothing of importance.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
nikka that still was Jordan :dead: He's talking from a place of knowledge and expertise, a place where none of them can speak from. Rashford has been way more abysmal than CR, to the point he is trying to force the hand of the club to start using the media. Shaw had like 12-18 months of being that dude then he went back to his inconsistent self. Greenwood was a striker playing out wide, so he damn well should have been listening. The guys won absolutely nothing of importance.
the audacity of the brit core in our squad that aint won a damn thing ever is astounding. i know these dudes have Ronaldo fukking vexed.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Yeah that was MJ and everyone on that team had nothing but hatred for him. He abused young players to their detriment, traded away the most talented youth and by the end even had Jerry Stackhouse hating him.

It's different when you're a complete narcissist and an a$$hole to everyone when you're the MVP and winning championships. But when you can't make the playoffs or get eliminated from the FA Cup by Middlesbrough where you miss a penalty and a sitter, it's different :hubie:

Understandably, Wise asked Unseld how he knew that Jordan had ruined the locker room. The big man responded with a damning piece of evidence.

“How do I know that? I just went around and asked every player if they would chip in for a retirement gift for him, give him something nice. All of them turned their backs on me,” Unseld explained, according to Wise’s retelling. “And [Wise] said, “Every player?” And [Unseld] goes, “Unanimous.”

Don't mistake my criticism of Ronaldo as an excuse for unprofessional behavior of what I assume is mostly United's English contingent. However if Ronaldo accepted where he is at this point in his career it would benefit the whole team.

People often use Ronaldo's mentality as an excuse for his petulance but look at how another all-time narcissist, Zlatan, was able to transform himself and play his role.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
the audacity of the brit core in our squad that aint won a damn thing ever is astounding. i know these dudes have Ronaldo fukking vexed.

Don't mistake my criticism of Ronaldo as an excuse for unprofessional behavior of what I assume is mostly United's English contingent. However if Ronaldo accepted where he is at this point in his career it would benefit the whole team.

People often use Ronaldo's mentality as an excuse for his petulance but look at how another all-time narcissist, Zlatan, was able to transform himself and play his role.

Ole was the one who put the battery in their backs. With his lack of accountability culture and favouritism the lunatics ended up running the asylum.

Still cannot believe Ole wanted one of the Longstaff brothers and spend actual proper money on one them. Every United fan should go to Sports Direct a buy a SD mug so they can raise a toast and give thanks for Mike Ashley being a greedy phuck and wanting 40- 50m for him.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
FNuZo8WXEAIB9jk

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
So they are blasting loud music to mask the booos from the fans?
I wonder if they wont sack Poch so he can add that league 1 title to his resume.