Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Are you black? What's the story n where was you at?

Only been to that shyt hole once, 2005 Carling Cup Quarters. First time ever Frank Lampard missed a penalty and Mateja Kezman had a 20p thrown at his eye, he had a nasty cut.

Yup. Was abused and spat at on my way walking home by a few drunk guys one evening about 20 years ago. Also Had some twats throwing stones at me and my mate making monkey noises at us in that 3 year period. Some twats used to park near where we lived and walked to the stadium on matchdays. They would come back to their car loaded and piss, shyt everywhere. One of my neighbours got the windscreen smashed for complaining about it.

Only West Ham and Millwall fans have been worse to me.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
so how come that midfield couldn't run circles around old and slow ass KCM midfield last season?

they were hanging on by the skin the teeth before Sanchez got sent off yesterday against a mediocre Inter side.

Fabinho might get ahead of Valverde and Camavinga as a dm, but both those guys are better than any of your industrial midfielder cm besides Thiago. but Modric has been better than Thiago this season. :yeshrug:
that combine starting xl midfield would be Modric Fabinho and Valverde/Camavinga.

you can't just say you will run circles around their midfield when you have nothing to base this on.

Did you watch that match Tuesday? The fixture was never in doubt. Inter had only 3 shots on goal.

Like I said, we lost our 3 top centerbacks. So Trent, Andy, and the midfield had to play more conservatively to account for the amateurish backline. Our squad is much fresher this time around. That Madrid squad is too old to hang with the likes of Liverpool and Man City.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. Was abused and spat at on my way walking home by a few drunk guys one evening about 20 years ago. Also Had some twats throwing stones at me and my mate making monkey noises at us in that 3 year period. Some twats used to park near where we lived and walked to the stadium on matchdays. They would come back to their car loaded and piss, shyt everywhere. One of my neighbours got the windscreen smashed for complaining about it.

Only West Ham and Millwall fans have been worse to me.
Sorry to hear that bro

What did West ham and Millwall fans do to you?