Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Question. Does PSG failures really come down to the fact that it has no real organic feel to it.

Without a doubt. It's a failled galacticos project. They're like a roided up fighter with awe-inspiring physique who doesn't know how to react when someone his size hits back. Just cowers and runs away. More suited to selling action figures than fighting

Despite also being a soulless plastic club, City are run way more sustainably. The team is built around Pep's vision and no one player is bigger than the club. Everyone gets rotated and no one is above getting dropped. Pep would spaz on anyone trying what the PSG lot get away with.

He might lowkey be a fraud, but this is bigger than Poch's spursiness. It's the same story no matter who's in charge.

They need to commit to a longer term project but they want success and glamour yesterday

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Without a doubt. It's a failled galacticos project. They're like a roided up fighter with awe-inspiring physique who doesn't know how to react when someone his size hits back. Just cowers and runs away. More suited to selling action figures than fighting

So PSG is the Borrachinha of football :ehh:

giphy.gif

ChiefFarHochstettersfrog-size_restricted.gif

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I cant fukking stand Chelsea I grew up close to the stadium, Chelsea fans are dikkheads, always surprised to see black Chelsea fans.

And Craven Cottage is a shyt hole

Lol, I could have sworn I posted this exact thing some years ago. Except I lived near the stadium for 3 years. Only place I've been attacked and racially abused in the UK.