Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

American buyers or Mike Ashley
fingers-crossed-excited.gif

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
As a Chelsea fan the future is grim and dark. Either we get a consortium or an American owner who'll devour Chelsea for profits without a title run backing or become a state owned club. Like, no matter what, there isn't another billionaire out there that loves the club and is willing to throw hundreds of millions against the wall to buy attackers that may or may not be effective for our set up. Or spend a billy to replace Stamford Bridge. We'll likely stagnate and enter that Man Utd, Arsenal, Spurs tier.

Creates an interesting what if. If the Saudis waited a couple more months Chelsea would likely be owned by the Saudis.
It's fun here in the Banter Zone. Promise :mjlit:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
The Roman era ending like Goodfellas. :damn:

:dead::dead:

Chelsea due a fan protest. Liverpool, United, Arsenal, and Newcastle all had them in recent years. That's the final piece of the modern day fandom they haven't experienced.

Out of the Roman empire and straight into the Dark ages.

It's a situation where the best possible solution is an Arab state buying Chelsea because no other billionaire will treat Chelsea like a passion project.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Roman era ending like Goodfellas. :damn:

:dead::dead:

Chelsea due a fan protest. Liverpool, United, Arsenal, and Newcastle all had them in recent years. That's the final piece of the modern day fandom they haven't experienced.

Hit that google translate button, breh :mjgrin:

hclJK_.gif

@Roid Jones WE OUTCHEA BRUDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :blessed:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I would like to address the speculation in media over the past few days in relation to my ownership of Chelsea FC. As I have stated before, I have always taken decisions with the Club’s best interest at heart. In the current situation, I have therefore taken the decision to sell the Club, as I believe this is in the best interest of the Club, the fans, the employees, as well as the Club’s sponsors and partners.