Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Our top goalscorer in the league has 7 goals, 3 of which came in a hattrick. The next best has 6 which are all penalties.

They don't create enough high quality chances and also have forwards that aren't clinical.

The top 3 in the league have all conceded between 17-20 league goals but look at the goals scored. Man City on 64 goals, Liverpool on 70 and Chelsea with only 49.

300m was spent on bum forwards. Some of them have 4+ years left on their deals so I don't see how they can just move them on. We just have to hope one or two of them figure something out because we're stuck with them. And especially with the Abramovich situation I can't see any big moves this summer.

It hurts bro :mjcry:

Daps
Damn, way too young. Same happen to my Pops.

Bryan Gee 99 Dreamscape, one off my fave post Jungle sets with Skiba, Shabba,, and Fatman D. Prime Skiba just glided over sets.

Yeah same thing happened to my friend he was only 46

Think I will be listening to the Shy Fx Prophecy 89.5cm set with him and Fearless at some point this week

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Statement victory from Napoli, just when they looked like they were dead and buried.

Damn, it's the nikka day at Barca

Auba Goal, Dembele G+2 A, Depay with a goal

dfxjyfdgofk81.png

VAR has been shyt all weekend. :snoop:

This decision was dubious af when I saw it live. This only confirms it some more.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Words can't describe how freakish Dembele is.

That said, Pedri is world-class and Dest is performing the way I know he can. I think he could be the best back in the world in his prime and I believe that shyt!