Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Yea, Pogba looked better higher up the pitch. He needs a more defensive minded partner if hes going to play deep

If Matic was 26/27 he'd be the perfect partner with Pogba.

Damn you know Roman loves being Chelsea owner too, he must have that heat on him real bad or some shyt

Feel for the man. What he’s done at Chelsea in the past 20 yrs has been immense. Legit won every competitive club trophy they could under him.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Will get a Top 4 finish. Sevilla, Bétis, and Barça are all just as shaky as we are. It’ll come down to the wire, but one of those squads is definitely going to drop more points than we will.
I don't see Betis keeping up the pace so both Atletico and Barca are getting top 4 imo

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Will get a Top 4 finish. Sevilla, Bétis, and Barça are all just as shaky as we are. It’ll come down to the wire, but one of those squads is definitely going to drop more points than we will.

Betis I really hope stays in the top 4. They play some good ball. But they got a tough run in:
-Sevilla (La Liga) El Grand Derby
-Rayo (CDR)
-Atletico (La Liga)
-Frankfurt (EL)
-Bilbao (La Liga)
-Frankfurt (EL)
-Celta (La Liga)

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I don't see Betis keeping up the pace so both Atletico and Barca are getting top 4 imo

Maaaan, idk where y’all seeing this. They’ve been in form in La Liga, pretty much one leg in the CDR final.

Barca and Betis still got a EL campaign so both gonna have games to play.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They were like 15 pts off the title just a month and change ago.
i know
but its still Juve and its still the Serie A

its like seeing Barca/Real Madrid near the middle of the table. You know theyre gonna make a run

Vlahovic has made an impact though. Imagine him in the red and white :wow: