Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
great game! 2-1 gala

a name i see will make waves either in january or at the end of the season: mbokani for anderlecht. just letting you know i can see the future.
and yet you choose to deploy this power in the most pitifully irrelevant of ways.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:whoa: what're you implying breh?

tbh I thought that was a response to Horseys post to Frush where he said 6 years olds at the end of it, thus when I saw you put 20 years time. To me i saw that as they would be 26 and if some ofthose 6 years killed would be pushin Suv's then some of them would be pushin needles in their veins or hittin up miller lite cans in 20 years time too

KOTK

Pro
Daps
tbh I thought that was a response to Horseys post to Frush where he said 6 years olds at the end of it, thus when I saw you put 20 years time. To me i saw that as they would be 26 and if some ofthose 6 years killed would be pushin Suv's then some of them would be pushin needles in their veins or hittin up miller lite cans in 20 years time too
Yeah and I think we all know that people who drive SUVs are heartless scum.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
last year was their year :sad:

tumblr_m8peqhjBUI1ql1td4.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The Ligue 1 Show @TheLigue1Show
Canal Plus claiming that Liverpool and especially Chelsea are watching Bafetimbi Gomis closely and may bid for Lyon striker in Jan #CFC #LFC

@SCORCH

Last edited by a moderator: