Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Did my boy Torres had a bad match :to:
Why is is singled out like taht ? :to:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
iqjEn4IHGs0TI.gif

:laff:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
banned from the spurs forum

hadn't visited in weeks, went on a nice wind-up spree and got the axe after getting about 10 bites :hula:

aint even take me 30 posts :whew:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing wrong with not caring but saying that you don't care is a bit wrong imho. Wots the point? :ld:

"Ahhh man I just don't care about this :yeshrug: "

I'm just tired of this we(USA Population) should only care about something when it happens to the precious affluent White youths, when it's been happening to others far too damn long. And most of these problems we have, if addressed when it only really affected the Blacks, and Browns and poor Whites, could've been solved

And damn what has happened to top from the PL, embarrassing:damn:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: so this is why bad things happen

well now i don't feel bad about africa getting gutted for centuries and all that. was probably just a way to clean up their ancestors' sins.

We ain't innocent too, we did some shyt. shyt my ethnic group(the Krio people of Sierra Leone) directly benefited from what the British did in that country, and it's something we have to acknowledge and reconcile and make it right.

This country and world ain't gonna get better, till certain peoples realize, that while they may not have the ones who did these evil, and wicked things. They've benefited from it, and continue to benefit from it. And they are the ones who can change things and get the balance back that this world needs, then they will get it too, that how it is.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
We ain't innocent too, we did some shyt. shyt my ethnic group(the Krio people of Sierra Leone) directly benefited from what the British did in that country, and it's something we have to acknowledge and reconcile and make it right.

This country and world ain't gonna get better, till certain peoples realize, that while they may not have the ones who did these evil, and wicked things. They've benefited from it, and continue to benefit from it. And they are the ones who can change things and get the balance back that this world needs, then they will get it too, that how it is.

while all this may be well and true, it doesn't justify or explain or even lead one to lack compassion for dead 6 year olds

KOTK

Pro
Daps
What would've been a particularly Oregonian way for Eddie Bryant to die? Obviously, being in that part of the world it was suicide, but do we think there was some sort of scouse tribute involved in his final act?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
What would've been a particularly Oregonian way for Eddie Bryant to die? Obviously, being in that part of the world it was suicide, but do we think there was some sort of scouse tribute involved in his final act?

Death on a fixie, heroin overdose or stay true to the culture and do seppuku in Mount Hood national Forest a la Aokigahra

#pray_4_eddie