Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He was an absolute menace against Atletico and Espanyol. He definitely gives Barca a different element and in his two games he has two assists. So much for no end product

I deff think he feels he has to prove himself at Barca since that’s his youth club.

:comeon: like you're going to forget what everyone has watched the last 3.5 years in the PL.

The answer is playing higher up in a possession team = he is using up less energy which in turn means better delivery because his legs haven't already gone thru 40-50-60 yards of sprinting then attempting to cross the ball.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:comeon: like you're going to forget what everyone has watched the last 3.5 years in the PL.

The answer is playing higher up in a possession team = he is using up less energy which in turn means better delivery because his legs haven't already gone thru 40-50-60 yards of sprinting then attempting to cross the ball.
:ohhh:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

I'd imagine not having to deal with as much physicality as he did in the EPL also helps

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Kroenke winning the Super Bowl means we're going to be subjected to articles speaking on the parallels between the Rams and The Arsenal. :francis:

:mjcry:

Comparing the two will get Arsenal fans crushed.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
He was an absolute menace against Atletico and Espanyol. He definitely gives Barca a different element and in his two games he has two assists. So much for no end product

I deff think he feels he has to prove himself at Barca since that’s his youth club.

All that no end product talk was bullshyt from the get got. I watched the dude play and he could cross fine, pass fine etc. Just lazy talking points which was parroted because people can barely think for themselves