Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Yooo wtf? Black soccer players are losing their collective minds. They’re down bad in 2022 and the year has hardly started. :francis:

And anyone who abuses animals are are on the same level as rapists and pedophiles to me.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How did I forget to use this gif I made last WC. Missed a sitter :francis:

ZVhMy8j.gif

9JBntfC.gif

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was doing some readings on past AFCONs after this one wrapped up. Some very interesting findings

-Kinda surprised that Tunisia and Morocco only have 1 title each. Morocco hasn't won since 1976. Their last Top 3 finish was in 2004 but they're considered an African "powerhouse". Looking kinda suspect in the light...
-Nigeria leading the way with eight 3rd place finishes. "Always the bridesmaid never the bride" :francis:

AFCON rankings of title-winning nations.

e
Morocco is notorious for being a hard team to manage. Always infighting and ego trips. Squad for squad they should be doing a lot better, especially now.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Oh he's phucked. One of the very few things the internet comes together for is cats.
Not too sure this time. :hubie:

Some folks find it more concerning that people are more angry at Zouma kicking a cat than racial abuse.

Zouma probably gets banned, attends a sensitivity program and then returns to the team before the season ends.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Not too sure this time. :hubie:

Some folks find it more concerning that people are more angry at Zouma kicking a cat than racial abuse.

Zouma probably gets banned, attends a sensitivity program and then returns to the team before the season ends.

Overweight Karen with 8 cats will make it her life's mission. If she has her way Kurt will never be allowed near another pu$$y again