Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Wonder when someone will go on a shanking spree over here.

This guy i work with, he's properly angry 24/7, serious problems, bit of a weirdo too, wears armour and messes about with swords in his spare time. Swear this guy is primed to come in one day bearing swords, dressed in samurai armour.

Ffffffreaaaaak. Omg.
just keep playing sisqo - "unleash the dragon" till the inevitable happens... he waps it out:ooh:

But what are his views on guns? Start talking about all the guns you've fired and see what he says. If he doesn't like them, subtly undermine him for the rest of your time together.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

This guy i work with, he's properly angry 24/7, serious problems, bit of a weirdo too, wears armour and messes about with swords in his spare time. Swear this guy is primed to come in one day bearing swords, dressed in samurai armour.

Ffffffreaaaaak. Omg.
happened in a Chinese school today.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

Ffffffreaaaaak. Omg.

This dude is hilarious.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
just keep playing sisqo - "unleash the dragon" till the inevitable happens... he waps it out:ooh:

But what are his views on guns? Start talking about all the guns you've fired and see what he says. If he doesn't like them, subtly undermine him for the rest of your time together.

Breh is crazy, proper angry man. 2nd only to this crazy scouse guy but that's another story.

I don't talk to the guy that much, consider myself too cool n all that.

Other day he unwrapped a package for himself, out came a thick suit with tassle things all over it, he tried it on, turns out it's an armour suit, the plates tie to the suit, he was commenting to his equally weird, i assume they like each other out of common weirdness, mate that this is where certain plates and pieces attach, while i sat s******ing nearby at how lame he is :smug:

But anyway this proves he's already planning his attack.

I'm bout to tool up, gon pack a screwdriver in my boxers tomorrow.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Aw man I thought mastermind was making a joke about the chinese school slicing
DV5lJ.png

What a day :wow:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Aw man I thought mastermind was making a joke about the chinese school slicing
DV5lJ.png

What a day :wow: