Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Why is BEIN Xtra showing commercials in the middle of this LIVE Gabon v B.Faso match?

They’ve been doing this BS all tournament

Name names from the past. Otherwise all you got is Tammy and Tomori

Think you'll find France and Holland have done this more than England have.

IDK how about putting some blame on the actual players. After all they are the ones who ultimately decide who they want to play for. :manny:

There was one player back then that was the standout case for Nigeria/England. But yea France is notable for it.

If I can remember his name I’ll post it.:hhh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Why is BEIN Xtra showing commercials in the middle of this LIVE Gabon v B.Faso match?

They’ve been doing this BS all tournament

There was one player back then that was the standout case for Nigeria/England. But yea France is notable for it.

If I can remember his name I’ll post it.:hhh:

Ugo Ehiogu? :rip:

26 years ago.

That's hardly classic. Ireland have more of a case than Nigeria or any other African nation has. :hubie:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Ugo Ehiogu? :rip:

26 years ago.

That's hardly classic. Ireland have more of a case than Nigeria or any other African nation has. :hubie:

Nah it's not Ugo, but it is an Igbo breh. I think the situation was something like the NFF asked him to play and he said no, he wanted to represent England. The upcoming world cup he wasn't called up and his international career fizzled out. I don't remember it clearly because I was young but I remember my uncles that followed football a lot talked about it a lot.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Nah it's not Ugo, but it is an Igbo breh. I think the situation was something like the NFF asked him to play and he said no, he wanted to represent England. The upcoming world cup he wasn't called up and his international career fizzled out. I don't remember it clearly because I was young but I remember my uncles that followed football a lot talked about it a lot.

Its got to be either Agbonlahor or Onuoha.

Tbh Agbonlahor is too much of Brummie. He probably gets homesick if he's away from Birmingham for more than 24 hours

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Its got to be either Agbonlahor or Onuoha.

Tbh Agbonlahor is too much of Brummie. He probably gets homesick if he's away from Birmingham for more than 24 hours

Yeah I believe he's talking about one of them.

Same thing happened to Sidney Sam when he chose Germany.