Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
How much was the payout on that Xhaka card? If he fukked up his career for less that 7 figures or he did it and it wasn't a threat, he's a bigger idiot than I thought he was?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
How much was the payout on that Xhaka card? If he fukked up his career for less that 7 figures or he did it and it wasn't a threat, he's a bigger idiot than I thought he was?

Xhaka vs top teams will always pick up a card. It more of a case that the gambler analytics game is top notch.

Xkaha always gets booked vs United as an example

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
FA aware of alleged yellow card shown to Arsenal player concerning suspicious betting patterns

We just keep fukking up :beli:

I wouldn’t even be surprised on it being Xhaka. The Wenger Era players just all seem like fukk ups.

We're a TV show breh.

He gets cards but outside of his first season, it's either him pushing opponents or getting caught flat footed. He's not a nasty player like that but this season, he's been way more aggressive and stupid. That card last week, no one is doing that in their right mind. Against City, he checked out early with a two footed challenge.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I would too but Arteta wouldn't fukk with him. Not the type we buy now. Papa Wengz would've done it.

-------

Should've been sent off earlier too.

I would of put Xhaka down for a booking vs Leeds because of the pace and intensity Leeds play at its made for Xhaka to get a card like its his birthday. Didn't he also get into some handbags incident last season with them at Elland Road with the Macedonian lad.

Switch

All Star
Daps
Would explain all the ‘brain dead’ challenges from Xhaka over the years

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
We're a TV show breh.

He gets cards but outside of his first season, it's either him pushing opponents or getting caught flat footed. He's not a nasty player like that but this season, he's been way more aggressive and stupid. That card last week, no one is doing that in their right mind. Against City, he checked out early with a two footed challenge.

What makes it worse is that we've seen Arteta send players to the gulag for way less infractions than Xhaka has gotten away with. This is why I'm not sold on him as a man manager because he plays favourites to the detriment of the team. If Xhaka is the one doing spot fixing, the fact that he knows he's undroppable in the manager's eyes plays a part.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
WateryRingedKoodoo-max-1mb.gif