Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
OMG!

Algeria 0 - 1 Eq Guinea
The Desert Warriors never realised that they need more than Fennec Foxes to defeat Nzalang Nacional (National Thunder).

This group is damn near tailor-made for Algeria. Yet... A draw with Sierra Leone and an 'L' against Eq Guinea... I would've never predicted this.

P.S.
Well done Sierra Leone. Another 'victory'

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas had one job :martin:

This team is clearly in a decline. I just wish we lose the next game too and go home :blessed:

Also, fukk Cameroon & CAF for having these garbage ass pitches in 20-fukking-22 for a major international tournament :pacspit:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Wasn’t expecting to wake up to this :gucci:

Idk if it’s true but this would be insane

:mjtf:

DT is 42, he was born in January and he did disappear around this time due to "depression":huhldup:

And you know Robbie will be blamed for this somehow...:mjpls:

Lee Gunner is going to have a field day with this. :bryan:

Last edited:

Switch

All Star
Daps
:mjtf:

DT is 42, he was born in January and he did disappear around this time due to "depression":huhldup:

And you know Robbie will be blamed for this somehow...:mjpls:

Lee Gunner is going to have a field day with this. :bryan:

Robbie had him on for that recent City game think that will be the main flack he’d get . Lee probably rubbing his hands together

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I thought it was well known that DT are his initials. Football Twitter need to chill and stop trying to slander people so quickly :mjlol:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I thought it was well known that DT are his initials. Football Twitter need to chill and stop trying to slander people so quickly :mjlol:

FJTC_qnXMAUYl1F
FJTC_qpWQAAaFiU

:hubie:

• Dap
Reactions: EA

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I think that DT stuff is true

Read this thread from Oct 2019

And then read this

Violent stalker handed increased prison sentence

Goodenough dragged the victim out of the hotel room to his car, suggesting he had a knife and that her son was in the vehicle. However, when she realised that her son was not in the car she tried to escape.

DT has used his son/sons as a device before like his issues with Rants etc... :hubie:

Last edited: