Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The disrepect is too much.. Major international tournamenr and not all games are being shown in full.. the fukk

On a sidenote how glorious to see how shyt Harry Kane is right now.. I remember when he was twerkin for Abu Dhabi FC and they were calling him the best striker in the world LOL

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mental :ehh:

They just need to not bottle it vs EQG.

Dude, they have a better team then us, most off their guys are Spain rejects. We've punched so far above our weight. Whatever happens, they've showed their worth by qualifying and holding their own in the Tourney.

This past year and some change has really been a good year for the game in the Country. There's actual progress. I'm just really impressed with the management staff, and their work with the limited resources, also guys like Rudiger, Kallon who give a lot of support.

Baby Steps, and not embarrassing ourselves is literally like winning the whole thing to us.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Keeper got money on this game to do something like that you got to be kidding me

Was gonna say as well. If you look at how he tried to bring the ball into his chest…just looked suspect there

Ivory Coast should be a threat at the WC this year

Lol what WC. Dudes didn’t qualify, Cameroon knocked em out in the final match of the 2nd round of CAF WCQ