Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
nope, no champions league finish this time, and ive never been a "no top 4" doom-merchant. its done.

and :dead: @ the arteta-wilshere-carzola are gonna dominate the league talk. diaby won :jawalrus:

Jamie Redknapp :mj:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
shyt like this doesn't even phase me anymore Brehs. We are shyt. The whole team is shyt. Wenger doesn't fukking know how to win games. Arsenal needs to destroy and rebuild. Usmanov would be a welcome addition because this isn't working.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nope, no champions league finish this time, and ive never been a "no top 4" doom-merchant. its done.

and :dead: @ the arteta-wilshere-carzola are gonna dominate the league talk. diaby won :jawalrus:

Wilshere's looking a bit sh1t isn't he? Ramsey-syndrome. Might have to throw him in the bushes as well.

Diaby's the best midfielder on the club. :skip:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Used to say that the other teams around Arsenal really much better than Arsenal..

But then again Arsenal are sitting pretty in the 10th slot...yeah you may be right :shaq2:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
You my Knick breh but :aicmon:

What is he suppose to do when the midfield gives away the ball consistently?

I don't blame him, just trolling because of the love media had for him. When they jump on something they go hard and then just forget the whole thing conveniently.

Amy Lawrence was all up on his dikk.

Same with hitting coaches in baseball. How many times did I have to hear how good Kevin Long is? Every time Granderson and Swisher were on a hot streak, commentators would be like "he worked with the hitting coach" but when shyt hits the fan, they get quiet.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Funny/Sad thing is the club needed this in order to make a change. The constant fake bids and under bidding to appease fans and say see we tried but here's Gervinho instead came back to burn us. The club got too comfortably and arrogant thinking the league was too shyt (it is) and Wenger and the team would bail them out. Hopefully they wake up in January as our trophy slips away.

Deep down we all wanted this.

I don't blame him, just trolling because of the love media had for him. When they jump on something they go hard and then just forget the whole thing conveniently.

Same with hitting coaches in baseball. How many times did I have to hear how good Kevin Long is? Every time Granderson and Swisher were on a hot streak, commentators would be like "he worked with the hitting coach" but when shyt hits the fan, they get quiet.

Being white and English :ahh:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Wilshere's looking a bit sh1t isn't he? Ramsey-syndrome. Might have to throw him in the bushes as well.

Diaby's the best midfielder on the club. :skip:
its exactly like ramsey, in that hes playing just as he did before the injury. if people cant accept that thats their business.

and the media acted like guardiola was playing games when he said he had 5 jack wilshere in the youth :dead: no negros, hes got 5

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
anyway, lets see if Dortmund can give Bayern :thatwork:

and you know those clowns will start blaming Wenger again for the defensive issues. Its hilarious brehs.