Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This has to be the end of the line. The worst loss in Emirates history.

idk about this. We have had a few. TOday, obvs. When West Ham would have been relegated with a loss, they score on their only shot from Zamora. Arsenal had like 20 shots on goal that day.

Aston Villa when Agbonlahor torched Gallas.

Wigan last season.

2 years ago it was RDM's West Brom

Emirates Stadium :bow:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
sack them all.

I dont care. I want that fat Uzbeki to buy up Kroenke's shares ASAP.

:ohhh::damn: He snapped.

Wenger can stay in some capacity not being manager. The rest can kick rocks. They got drunk off of finding cheaper alternatives and they finally got burned.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:mjpls: You weren't saying this in September.
nikka, you freebasing again? :what:

I have never said I wanted Sagna gone.

I said Sagna will probably be sold because its the Arsenal way.

:ohhh::damn: He snapped.

Wenger can stay in some capacity not being manager. The rest can kick rocks. They got drunk off of finding cheaper alternatives and they finally got burned.

its over breh. Wenger has to go. fukk off to France. He cannot stay around this club.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I think Hull was the worst defeat at the Emirates.

Losing to that clown Phil Brown :laff2:

That took the cake.

and then he wrote that patronizing article about Wenger needing to keep his job. :dead:

And of course up 2-0 to the Totts and we fukked it up. :snoop:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
nikka, you freebasing again? :what:

I have never said I wanted Sagna gone.

I said Sagna will probably be sold because its the Arsenal way.

Clear as day. He's being forced out.

its over breh. Wenger has to go. fukk off to France. He cannot stay around this club.

Shadow probably too big but this is club is a complete joke. Board is stale and cheap, Gazidis has no backbone or leadership qualities.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk about this. We have had a few. TOday, obvs. When West Ham would have been relegated with a loss, they score on their only shot from Zamora. Arsenal had like 20 shots on goal that day.

Aston Villa when Agbonlahor torched Gallas.

Wigan last season.

2 years ago it was RDM's West Brom

Emirates Stadium :bow:

Its debatable but I think this loss has a very strong argument. The string of results leading to it, our place in the table, the absolute capitulation of the last goal.

I completley forgot about the Villa and West Brom matches though. Jerome Thomas tearing us apart :snoop:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
fukk me guys I had the weirdest dream. I swear, that Arsenal lost 2-0 and Michu scored the 2nd. :ohhh:

Then I woke up in time to see Michu score the 2nd :ohhh::merchant:

That was weird. But eh, Barcelona-lite beat Barcelona-shyte. Like last season. As you were :coffee:

nope, no champions league finish this time, and ive never been a "no top 4" doom-merchant. its done.

and :dead: @ the arteta-wilshere-carzola are gonna dominate the league talk. diaby won :jawalrus: