Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
brehs, I some how woke up for hte match

saw Mata scored, and then went to sleep.

some how I woke up and saw the final score, but I thought it was wrong on ESPN

I am now fully awake and turned to FSC and saw that score. Is this real life? :dwillhuh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Time to watch the All Whites lose to the All Blacks (no cism)

it'd be cism if the all whites beat the all blacks though!!!!!111

funny watching the ultras explode as soon as the clock hits 12:12

the mainz guys even brought balloons and confetti along

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
:laff: at that Chelsea bench though

Piazon, Marin, Romeu, Oscar, Ferreira, aint no one trying to get stuck in at West Ham :rudy:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
have to recommend the first howler podcast, it is awesome, and about usa/mexico. just 15 minutes and had me smiling all the way through.

http://whatahowler.tumblr.com/post/36820394895/howler-radio-episode-one-an-american-at-azteca

i've been doing research into people involved in the 'soccer media' - seems a lot of them had a passing interest in soccer but were already established and had the resources to 'do something' - howler guy was some editor/publisher type. men in blazers guy works in tv production.even wsd and steven was in the music business. seems that none of them got into the 'business' of soccer but kinda moved sideways. not sure how i feel about that.

the only one i see that is og is tom dunmore (pitch invasion/xi quarterly) u of c, section 8 from the beginning. have more respect for him than the rest.
I could have told you that. Even going older, Tommy Smyth = Horse Racing.

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
I heard that to torture prisoners at Guantanamo, the U.S. State Department played Slick Rick's Greatest Hits over and over.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
27 Nov Trilly Dee Williams ‏@Trill_Mazeroski
@FisolaNYDN I would snuff you with a brick and shyt on your face based on that tweet
Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite
1:38 AM - 27 Nov 12 · Details

Walt :salute:

Trilly Dee Williams ‏@Trill_Mazeroski
I hope B. Pumper fukks your mom then does the robot RT: @FisolaNYDN I know of one hip hop legend named Rick.that would be my guy Rick Ross.

Isola is a homosexual for those tweets

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:laff: at that Chelsea bench though

Piazon, Marin, Romeu, Oscar, Ferreira, aint no one trying to get stuck in at West Ham :rudy:

Roman dont know how to build a proper squad. Even the 1st 3-4 years of his reign alot of the players they signed was throw shyt against the wall and see if it sticks.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
City gonna struggle today. Mancini keeps shuffling the guys up front, no one gets to develop the chemistry needed to score goals.

Plus Dzeko sucks.