Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The players never wanted to play for him. They wanted Gattuso.

Announcer talking about the difference how Spurs looked against City and today lol. The difference is minimal, they were terrible that day too. City just couldn't finish at all that day so they lucked out.

:mjlol: phucking idiots. Gattuso isn't that much better in style either.

The real story of Spurs win vs Citeh was that half of Citehs squad only returned to training on the Tuesday before the game. And Citeh is the one team Nuno has gotten consistent results against.

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
Can't enjoy the game, we are winning and playing brilliantly but I know my Arsenal will forever break my heart:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

The real story of Spurs win vs Citeh was that half of Citehs squad only returned to training on the Tuesday before the game. And Citeh is the one team Nuno has gotten consistent results against.

And it was all Son up front. He wasn't sharing with Harry. Tanganga also had a good game.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Post Jose effect, he saddles the team with cloggers and if you're not a team like Chelsea, City, Madrid, and United that can just discard and buy players with the quickness, you stuck with them.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I’m so happy for Saka. He’s been playing poorly all season so hopefully that goal gives him confidence.

Don’t do that. Arteta is still not good enough :russ:

You may be right but I can see there's something he's trying to implement. He's obviously a coach with ideas but it remains to be seen if those ideas will ultimately be good enough. There are other areas of him the jury is still out on like his decision making so I'm not crowning him. :yeshrug: you guys will know better as I'm just a casual observer from the outside.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
decisions, decisions.
FAOEw6oWEAIt-1T

Hope you cashed out breh :mjgrin: