Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Switch

All Star
Daps
Hale end boys feasting

I know it’s late but that flick from Auba leading up to our second goal :whoo:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Nuno has to go. The players look allover the place it like he's lost them. I don't remember Wolves ever being this bad.

The players never wanted to play for him. They wanted Gattuso.

Announcer talking about the difference how Spurs looked against City and today lol. The difference is minimal, they were terrible that day too. City just couldn't finish at all that day so they lucked out.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I’m so happy for Saka. He’s been playing poorly all season so hopefully that goal gives him confidence.

So Arsenal don't seem to have a coaching issue. Seems like they had a personnel and a mentality issue. All stuff that can be resolved i time.

Don’t do that. Arteta is still not good enough :russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think we've understated how truly fukked Spurs are, not just in this match or season but as a club. With or without Kane they're heading for a serious slide. They don't really have any young prospects besides Tanganga, no serious talents want to play there, and their manager was fourth choice.

i was sayin though... they looked at least like a team that was having fun when it was Son's team. Ever since Harry came back they've looked disjointed and now disinterested.

They should have sold Harry and moved on... he's the problem.