Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Utd were FA Cup winners, Europa league champions and finishing 2nd in the seasons before Ole took over and he hasn't topped that. Ole fans make it sound like he took over Arsenal :mjlol:

Inshallah he never leaves :mjlol:

:ehh:

was about to say that plus we reached an FA Cup final.

the #delusion is real.

i watched a stephen howson video "we have to talk about Ole" this morning. unbelievable stuff :picard: full of the same type of guff.

howson: "counter-attacking is attacking football because you draw the opponent onto you and then attack" :hhh:

anyway this season Ole has to win something or possibly even just give the team an effective, defined identity on the pitch.

either one would earn him additional support and additional breathing room.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
:ehh:

was about to say that plus we reached an FA Cup final.

the #delusion is real.

i watched a stephen howson video "we have to talk about Ole" this morning. unbelievable stuff :picard: full of the same type of guff.

howson: "counter-attacking is attacking football because you draw the opponent onto you and then attack" :hhh:

anyway this season Ole has to win something or possibly even just give the team an effective, defined identity on the pitch.

either one would earn him additional support and additional breathing room.

As an Arsenal fan, I hope Ole stays for the foreseeable future. I watch several teams and I can wholeheartedly say that Utd do not play a brand of football that is conducive to success. I’ll be frightened the moment you guys get a good manager for now, I’m here for the monthly meltdowns :lolbron:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Please don't go in this direction as a new fan off the game. Just enjoy the damn game.

Stop individualizing team sports
Noted. Mind you I don't have a dog in that fight:hubie: It's just interesting CR7 dominating in three different leagues isn't rated as highly. I assume the presumption is Messi would've dominated in any league at his peak.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Noted. Mind you I don't have a dog in that fight:hubie: It's just interesting CR7 dominating in three different leagues isn't rated as highly. I assume the presumption is Messi would've dominated in any league at his peak.

defining the "better" player in football isn't just about stats and isn't just about achievements.

football is an art as well as a numbers game.

globalisation of football has gone hand in hand with a drive to focus on statistics but football by its very nature is too fluid for that.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
like someone said it comes down to preference. But dont under estimae what a well oiled machine barca was :hubie:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
We shoud rly debate who is the biggest pos not who is the goat ...the face Leo gave pochetino was priceless :russ:we might se him back at spurs in a few months.. Psg need zizou to complete the cypher.
I would gladly take poch back instead watching nuno mourinho Spurs