Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I love the **** witch-hunts. I like to think people just do it to fukk with one person...at least that's what I do it for :yeshrug:

I can't imagine anyone legitimately, to the bottom of their heart thinking that a particular poster is ****.

Except for Sierra Mist. That's fukking ****.

And who the fukk are you? Crazy when people talk about me and I never seen a post of their before. Literally never even heard of you before. fukk telling me who you think I am. Tell me who are you?
i7IV964ADE5NA.gif

I said, WHO ARE YOU?
ib0pfoTsshNe68.gif

A loser who makes conspiracy theories about total strangers he's never met before. Exactly. Life? Get one.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

And who the fukk are you? Crazy when people talk about me and I never seen a post of their before. Literally never even heard of you before. fukk telling me who you think I am. Tell me who are you?
i7IV964ADE5NA.gif

I said, WHO ARE YOU?
ib0pfoTsshNe68.gif

A loser who makes conspiracy theories about total strangers he's never met before. Exactly. Life? Get one.

Thats Pen King C _ _ _ :mjpls:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

:merchant: no one was tagged there. how did you even find this post?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
When I was reading this http://www.the-coli.com/tsc/63960-r...perstar-since-rock-no-homoo.html#.ULdy6Pk4eKs

I couldnt help but think, we had already done this with C dot :noah: in the Euro2012 thread

we straight ran bamas outta that thread with over the top homoeroticism. i remember even dude who kicked it off was like :scusthov: by the end of it

:salute:

ibaargtMWZ3YbQ.gif

I search my name to see who's too big of a p*ssy to @ me when they are gossiping like little hoes.
a candid admission that you luhh de attention :ohhh:

this thread bout to do numbahs :whoo:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Oh yeah what ACG stand for, its been buggin me, as I keep on seeing all over the place on here, all I can think of is All Coli Goons or Allstar Coli Goons, other than that :manny:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
we straight ran bamas outta that thread with over the top homoeroticism. i remember even dude who kicked it off was like :scusthov: by the end of it

:salute:

:obama: There is nothing quite like OFT fukkery when we on a roll :smugfavre: its just like we all have telpathy and know what the other brehs are thinkin :salute: without havin to PM

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
well this thread has gotten interesting today.

no it hasnt , this aint tlr with that gay shyt

tumblr_lvg7qmWiB81qbkf7eo1_500.jpg

americans abroad always lookin out for each other, stu and marc pelosi already exchanging tips and tricks and whatnot

and stu is about a month from returning