Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Sep 19 – West Ham (A)
Sep 25 – Aston Villa (H)
Oct 2 – Everton (H)
Oct 16 – Leicester (A)
Oct 24 – Liverpool (H)
Oct 30 – Spurs (A)
Nob 6 – Man City (H)
Nov 27 – Chelsea (A)
Nov 30 – Arsenal (H)

This could be it for Ole by 1st December.:patrice:
Chelsea going to get Ole the sack, their power is immeasurable :wow:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Can we not get in touch with FIFA, see if Michail can take that Jamaica cap back? He's got Qatar 2022 World Cup final winner written all over him:whew:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I asked the question a page back what they all do and now I got my answer. It's a lot worse than I thought. :mjlol:
Olesexuals expect us to wait 2 more years because it took Fergie and Klopp a few years. :mjlol:

Legit think if he leaves or wins a League or UCL (:skip:)the toxicity in this club will severely decrease. Fanbase is too split, this might be worse than Jose.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Have Spurs been bad in this game? Everytime I see flick over I see Rennes attacking?
What you usually expect of Spuds, had a bright start then,:ld:

Rennes are pressing the hell out of them now.
Ndombele been good until he got subbed off.

Watching Expression's stream and he already Nuno out, but I guess watching Jose and Jose lite back to back would cause severe stress. Add being a Tottenham fan on top of that. :picard:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Olesexuals expect us to wait 2 more years because it took Fergie and Klopp a few years. :mjlol:

Legit think if he leaves or wins a League or UCL (:skip:)the toxicity in this club will severely decrease. Fanbase is too split, this might be worse than Jose.

:picard:

Amazing how they leaving out the parts that both Fergie and Klopp had previous experience of building teams winning titles and making European finals with teams that were classed as underdogs before they got to United and Liverpool.