Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
if you want to be hung up on 6 minutes lol. Point is he wasn't there for the entire match but that's his excuse.. not to excuse Neymar and Messi who didn't do much

Went off early in the second half is completely different to he didn't play in the second half tho. Where I'm from didn't play in the second half is interpreted as a performance thing :hubie:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
eyJidWNrZXQiOiAiaW5mbHVlbnN0ZXJfcHJvZHVjdGlvbiIsICJrZXkiOiAibWVkaWEvcHJvZHVjdC9pbWFnZS9DaGFybWluLVVsdHJhLVNvZnQtTWVnYS1oZXJvLTFfMDgxNjE3LnBuZyIsICJlZGl0cyI6IHsicmVzaXplIjogeyJ3aWR0aCI6IDc1MCwgImhlaWdodCI6IDc1MCwgImZpdCI6ICJpbnNpZGUiLCAiYmFja2dyb3VuZCI6IHsiciI6IDEsICJnIjogMSwgImIiOiAxLCAiYWxwaGEiOiAwfSwgIndpdGhvdXRFbmxhcmdlbWVudCI6IHRydWV9fSwgImV4dGVuZCI6IHt9fQ==

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Just seen Ander Herrera's goal. What's all this talk about his team mates not wanting to celebrate with him :stopitslime: ?

I'll take the blame for that, I was watching Inter-Real and Liverpool-Milan at the time so I wasn't really paying close attention :manny:

It looked like nobody except Messi was running over to him while he was waving them over, but I guess I was wrong.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
City clout really is manufactured.

Small club, in an upward trajectory, but still pretty much a small club

There's so much insecurity in this thread. City been owning United for a decade that's why there's all the "but what about tradition.. :sadcam: " "what about fan base.. " talk..

the manager is begging people to attend games breh:

don't be mad at me :hubie:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
The bitterness.

The club doing some backward print at home shyt with the tickets, but ppl that went told me it was great. City don't fukk with uefa and haven't for over a decade, so ppl are less inclined to go to a midweek fixture, especially working class people.

But cook with your agendas. The club is clearly manufactured hype and has only been in existence since 2008.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Other leagues, especially Serie A, put a lot more emphasis on tactics. And it's reflected in their media and reporting as well. Unlike England where getting stuck in and hair color is more important to analyze :unimpressed:

Even Mourinho who's getting all the praise now got outcoached twice in his three Serie A wins, Fiorentina and Sassuolo, so far.

Inter 2010 :ufdup:

"Inter had the greatest season in their history, winning Serie A for the fifth consecutive season on the final matchday, the Coppa Italia, and the UEFA Champions League for the first time in 45 years, completing a historic treble. Inter became the sixth European club to complete a treble and the first and only Italian club to achieve this feat to date.[1]"