Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I understand why you foreign folks might think like this. But The Wire is vastly superior. And Sopranos while great is bunch off wild ducktales
Well, no, I understand perfectly the point you're making, although obviously i'll defer to your first hand experience of late 90's/early 00's italian-american mob culture.

Point is, they're not documentaries.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Ever since Lee Grant mentioned no Man Utd player having dessert when Ronaldo arrived, Luke Shaw has been getting cooked all day.:dead:

Don't know how I missed this when it first came out but this was the menu from United's pre-season hotel/camp.

It just had to be Shaw eating bread, a cheeseburger, chips and fries for dinner :mjlol:

Never much cared for a player's physique though. Rooney at times was in pretty bad shape for an athlete but it never affected his work rate or output on the pitch so it never mattered to me :manny:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
The idea that Luke Shaw is in any way 'out of shape' is ridiculous, our boy just thiccc.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

Don't know how I missed this when it first came out but this was the menu from United's pre-season hotel/camp.

It just had to be Shaw eating bread, a cheeseburger, chips and fries for dinner :mjlol:

Never much cared for a player's physique though. Rooney at times was in pretty bad shape for an athlete but it never affected his work rate or output on the pitch so it never mattered to me :manny:

A fat woman is literally waiting to burst out of Shaw. His retirement look is going to be grim.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

I wonder what Gonzalo Higuain’s orders be looking like these days. He must be loving all that American fast food. :mjlol:

0448cca757ac2f1b45fd6c75223fcadb.jpg

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I swear only Ronaldo scores those types of goals that go through the keeper. Amazing cross by Bruno