Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So...in the original posts did he post pics of his sister? Or her twitter? Or did people just hunt those down?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
So...in the original posts did he post pics of his sister? Or her twitter? Or did people just hunt those down?

nah, that was the best part. he refused to name the song because it mentions her full name. it only took drake stans a little bit to scan through his catalogue and find a song mentioning a girl's full name. then they backtraced alladat to tumblr and twitter and such. wholetime dude couldn't deny it but also can't celebrate in the fukkery, natch.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
nah, that was the best part. he refused to name the song because it mentions her full name. it only took drake stans a little bit to scan through his catalogue and find a song mentioning a girl's full name. then they backtraced alladat to tumblr and twitter and such. wholetime dude couldn't deny it but also can't celebrate in the fukkery, natch.
this was the funny part to me

they went through the entire library and got siced when they found THE song. :heh:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
its not a new theory tho.

Wilson discussed this same topic a few years ago, and we had a convo about it on SOHH.
Forgot how cutting edge this place is:snoop:

There's not much to disagree with it on anyway tbf, and doesn't explicitly suggest anyways jose could invert his pyramid so he can be the pharoah of europe again.

If arsenal aren't being televised tonight when I go to the bar then I'll just have to look at... one of the other fantastic games from what looks like quite a fantastic selection:win::whoo: