Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
honestly, I don't even think players matter. France would be a much more fearful and entertaining side if they could press. But they are probably the least pressing big side. Even with donkeys like Sissoko or Tolliso starting, if they had a proactive coach who drilled pressing, I still think they would be deadly as long as Pogba is starting. Look at the '14 German wc team.
So I'm too confident that if DD brings all the talented, athletic and technical midfielders that it will make a difference. They will still play the same. sit back and hit on the counter. They shouldn't even be giving a team like Finland 25% of the ball. Even Southgate plays England more proactive.
Zidane won't be any better as a coach either.

Once Flick gets Germany pressing like his Bayern team they will be a problem for everybody.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Zidane won't be any better as a coach either.

Once Flick gets Germany pressing like his Bayern team they will be a problem for everybody.
Zidane's Madrid side was much, much more entertaining than France. They may have been defensive but they still pride in possession and pressing against teams that weren't Barcelona or Bayern. And I faith in him weeding out all the donkeys. last years Madrid wasn't entertaining because most of their best players are old, slow and out of their prime. With the french team, he will have access to call up any player he wants. they has the best set of talents in the world. Zidane is a superior coach to Deschamp. no way Deschamp 3peats in CL with Madrid. he doesn't know how to balance a midfield with Kroos and Modric. only one of them would start :mjlol:

and yes, I was afraid of Flick going back to the national team. I warn yall.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ESPN finally stopped the Pulisic propaganda :wow:

SMH at anybody comparing him to an elite talent like Davies.

Zidane's Madrid side was much, much more entertaining than France. They may have been defensive but they still pride in possession and pressing against teams that weren't Barcelona or Bayern. And I faith in him weeding out all the donkeys. last years Madrid wasn't entertaining because most of their best players are old, slow and out of their prime. With the french team, he will have access to call up any player he wants. they has the best set of talents in the world. Zidane is a superior coach to Deschamp. no way Deschamp 3peats in CL with Madrid. he doesn't know how to balance a midfield with Kroos and Modric. only one of them would start :mjlol:

and yes, I was afraid of Flick going back to the national team. I warn yall.

You really rate Zidane like that? :ohhh:

I have him down as the most fortunate coach of all time.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
We may have seen the last of Weston Mckennie in a USMNT shirt....

Rumors are surfacing about Weston breaking quarantine protocol to bring in and smash Christian Pulisic's sister. That's why he was sent back to Italy.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Rumors are surfacing about Weston breaking quarantine protocol to bring in and smash Christian Pulisic's sister. That's why he was sent back to Italy.

Wynalda/Harkes part two :wow:

edit he smashed this?

Christian%20Pulisic%20Sister%20Dedee%20Deedee%20Pulisic-1577817498770.jpg

Christian%20Pulisic%20Sister's%20Boyfriend-1577817570593.jpg

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Wynalda/Harkes part two :wow:

edit he smashed this?

Christian%20Pulisic%20Sister%20Dedee%20Deedee%20Pulisic-1577817498770.jpg

Christian%20Pulisic%20Sister's%20Boyfriend-1577817570593.jpg

Not my cup of tea.... but hey :yeshrug:

I'm not willing to say Davies >>>>>Pulisic yet. This is a knee jerk reaction because Davies took advantage of a bone headed mistake by our manager putting Yedlin after Dest came off injured. Dest had Davies quiet for most of the match.

Pulisic is terribly unlucky with injury. Chelsea doesn't make it to the Champions League final without his contributions and aren't in the EPL title race last season either.

And I like Davies.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

He’ll be back. He’s too important and only 23 years old. If this wasn’t WCQ time I could see him getting a nice long break, but they need his leadership over the next few months to even qualify.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

That's on his hoe ass sister