Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Arf, Messi made that run he usually do at Barca to get in shooting position just in front of the box but Mbappé did not pass and chose to shoot instead. Not clicking yet.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Sometimes they count his time as caretaker manager, sometimes they don't

He's lucky though. Broke the record for most unbeaten away matches, but he's a P.E teacher going off 'good vibes' still apparently

donner und blitzen freestyle helter-skelter football with a defensive, counter attack team structure.

+ good vibes :wow:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Speed is not the correct word…He’s quick. Reaches top speed very quickly(is that acceleration?). For that to be effective, the team needs to think quickly and move the ball with purpose. They aren’t doing that. And that’s a problem Ole has to fix…

he is quick but he ain't rapid. especially over the first few yards.

rashford is rapid.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
It’s actually mad how the Utd players don’t move off the ball with any structure considering the technical ability of the likes of Sancho, Pogba, VdB, Martial, etc. It’s like they just give the ball to each other and expect some individual brilliance. Players like Sancho and VdB aren’t gonna be able to do anything if there aren’t give-and-go’s or purposeful off the ball runs. Ole is so bad with his lack of a system that if you gave this squad to someone like Graham Potter, people would realise how scary this team could be.

As an Arsenal (and PSG :lolbron:) fan, I’m not complaining but I just hate seeing great players go to waste with shyt football.

I mean...that's what Real Madrid was during the Galacticos era. :manny: Not saying its the same level of talent...but with the right manager it CAN work. In fact, Real/Barca was THE ideological schism of football at the turn of the century. The superstars vs the refined collective (plus Messi mind you), buying talent vs developing talent, high-flying goals vs. tiki-taka.

The problem with ManU is that the Premier League has gotten more sophisticated than that. And individual talent has its limits. This United is destined to become the new Arsenal. Perpetual UCL, no title wins and an increasingly maniacal fanbase.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I looked the city up for the hell of it and its the home of most of the biggest French champagne companies. Pretty much the "home of champagne" period :ehh:

Ligue 1 actually gonna be interesting. PSG of course going to win...but I don't think there's a league with more emerging talent than France right now.

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
I mean...that's what Real Madrid was during the Galacticos era. :manny: Not saying its the same level of talent...but with the right manager it CAN work. In fact, Real/Barca was THE ideological schism of football at the turn of the century. The superstars vs the refined collective (plus Messi mind you), buying talent vs developing talent, high-flying goals vs. tiki-taka.

The problem with ManU is that the Premier League has gotten more sophisticated than that. And individual talent has its limits. This United is destined to become the new Arsenal. Perpetual UCL, no title wins and an increasingly maniacal fanbase.

:gucci:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Not gonna lie, I'm fully backing Ole, but I'm low key thinking of who would be an improvement on him considering the young attacking talent we have if he doesn't work out.
e2avpuixoaokyd-removebg-previ.png
Webp-net-resizeimage-46.png

Webp-net-resizeimage-47.png
Webp-net-resizeimage-49.png

Webp-net-resizeimage-48.png
Webp-net-resizeimage-50.png

asxeBuK.png
Webp-net-resizeimage-39.png

Or just insert any top-half Serie A or Bundesliga manager :yeshrug: