Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Stop deflecting. Apart from his inconsistent final ball which is always better from the right. He doesn't score enough for a player of his ability should.

Wolves without Traore is a bottom 6 team. Yeah he could definitely get more goals but assists? I've seen several times not just today where Wolves players don't finish the chances he provides yet he gets blamed for having no end product. I will not let this black man take unnecessary, lazy slander :hubie:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
-Sancho, Martial and DvB would be excellent in a side together. Their 1-2s and link up play is top notch. Sancho doesn’t hug the touchline all that much. More of an inside forward than an out and out winger.

-Adama with more goals and assists would be a world beater. Hard to get dude off the ball.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
They never talk about this final end product with any other Wolves player except Traore

Always reeked of :mjpls: to me. Lazy hottakes

Yup. was listening to one of the "pundits" saying he hasn't got a footballing brain. Then started waffling on about His final ball and pace and power as they do

He's made 3 clear goal scoring chances today with his shyt final ball. He can't do much more, not his fault others can't finish :heh: