Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
They never talk about this final end product with any other Wolves player except Traore

Always reeked of :mjpls: to me. Lazy hottakes

:what: its a valid critique. Dude has all the tools to be word class,but that lack of finishing and assist is clearly an hindarance.specially if he wants go play for a top 4/ six side. Come on bruh

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
:what: its a valid critique. Dude has all the tools to be word class,but that lack of finishing and assist is clearly an hindarance.specially if he wants go play for a top 4/ six side. Come on bruh

I see a man who puts balls in which aren't getting finished. :mjpls:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
They never talk about this final end product with any other Wolves player except Traore

Always reeked of :mjpls: to me. Lazy hottakes

You think 10 career goals for the club is good enough for an attacking player who causes as much havoc to the opps as he does?

I've known players be put on fraudwatch for less

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
You think 10 career goals for the club is good enough for an attacking player who causes as much havoc to the opps as he does?

I've known players be put on fraudwatch for less

Yet another opportunity for a Wplves player to finish one of his chances but nope. :hubie: