Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Wellp, I guess I might as well go to sleep so i can wake up and force myself to watch us get undressed by Man City. The most disappointing part is, as negative as I am right now, I'm going to wake up excited and optimistic, and in sports, it never ends well for me. #COYG

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Considering we’re playing Kolasinac as part of a back three, I really wonder why Arteta couldn’t find space in this squad for Saliba.

MO8 in the middle with Xhaka concerns me a bit because I think a bit more steel is gonna be required since Citeh are going to dominate possession. I’m hoping for a decent result but we’re gonna get slapped.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
City should have went for Lewy when the Kane negociations were turning sour.

Lewy is 33 and has a good 2 even 3 years at elite level. He won it all with Bayern and did express some desire to leave as Bayern is yet to extend him. Only 2 years left on his contract so get him now for 70 something M and City would have had a rich man's Kane right now then maybe try for Kane in 2 years.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
City should have went for Lewy when the Kane negociations were turning sour.

Lewy is 33 and has a good 2 even 3 years at elite level. He won it all with Bayern and did express some desire to leave as Bayern is yet to extend him. Only 2 years left on his contract so get him now for 70 something M and City would have had a rich man's Kane right now then maybe try for Kane in 2 years.
If they didn’t throw that money at grealish they could’ve convinced Levy, they bottled it