Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Out of all the Cristiano shyt I haven't seen a top red cry about Pogba :mjpls:

Edit: I meant Cristiano :mjlit:

Last edited:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Tbf there's been stories of Mendy moving mad off the pitch for a while now. Just didn't know it was THIS mad allegedly.

:mjlol:

I can’t believe this Ronaldo news.

:francis:

The Manchester derby at OT is gonna be a BIG BIG madness.

Schmeichel, Cole and Dennis Law are all still seen as Man Utd legends, even after joining City.

I personally don't think Man Yoo fans would be to bothered about Ronaldo joining the "Noisy Neighbours"

Would Ronaldo even start regularly ahead of Jesus?

:russ:

Good one breh!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
For real Jesus prefers to play on the wing ?

Yes he said it post match on Saturday. Between Pep playing him wide when they go false 9. 2-1 vs Real in the CL last year is an example and Brazil's coach has been using him there for the past 2 years. I think he decided out wide he gets more space and time to get on the ball. Also in Peps system the wingers get better opportunities to score. Look sat how many goals Sane use to score and then the amount Sterling has scored and Mahrez and Foden did last season.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Why he lying for? C dot already put in 2 hours gym training time this morning. Day off training for him is him doing yoga poses while hanging out the back of the missus. And even that's a cardio workout with coordinated timed pumps.

Last edited:

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
I’m so glad we kept kane. Him and bryan gil balled out today. Lo celso redeemed him self but sessesogn is a championship player at best.
@Kunty McPhuck take him back old man

How is Sessegnon a championship player ? He showed what he could do in the Prem when Fulham came up the first time . Truth is the yout hasn't really been giving a proper chance to show what he can do on the pitch other than a few Europa League n sub appearances here and there.

That's why I'm not getting too excited about the Pape Sarr or Moriba signings , because will these man even get to play forreal ?

Word to Adel Taarabt , Giovanni Dos Santos , Clinton Njie and Kevin Nkoudou.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
How is Sessegnon a championship player ? He showed what he could do in the Prem when Fulham came up the first time . Truth is the yout hasn't really been giving a proper chance to show what he can do on the pitch other than a few Europa League n sub appearances here and there.

That's why I'm not getting too excited about the Pape Sarr or Moriba signings , because will these man even get to play forreal ?

Word to Adel Taarabt , Giovanni Dos Santos , Clinton Njie and Kevin Nkoudou.

Tbf to Nuno I think he will actually use the youths. He did at Wolves cannot remember what he did at Valencia. But yeah the narrative of Spurs giving youths a chance needs to stop.

Spurs could of built a new stadium just off the money spent on future stars since 00's