Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why would they go after Haaland now that they've got Lukaku?

820k p/w I'm assuming gross.
34m agent fee
Salary for the waiter.

Total package Over 250m for 5 years

:picard:
:dwillhuh: Is the club paying a player agent salary normal?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Why would they go after Haaland now that they've got Lukaku?

:dwillhuh: Is the club paying a player agent salary normal?

Officially no. But something is going on with clubs having special relationships with agents to get first refusal on agents client list. That's why Gattuso to Fiorentina broke down so soon.

The Coach Wanted the Job. His Agent Wanted More.

Wolves got Mendes on retainer. But really it's Mendes pulling the strings for Wolves.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
When does Haaland's contract end ? Those numbers only make sense if he leaves BVB for free.

Those numbers tell me it's to scare off Chelsea as they've already decided where Haaland goes next. But if you really really do want him here's what we want.

His BVB contract ending once the release clause is paid. :mjlit:

Tbh I don't think anyone actually knows when his contract officially ends. But everyone does know when the release clause kicks in :skip:

It ends 2024.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Those numbers tell me it's to scare off Chelsea as they've already decided where Haaland goes next.

His BVB contract ending once the release clause is paid. :mjlit:

Tbh I don't think anyone actually knows when his contract officially ends. But everyone does know when the release clause kicks in :skip:

It ends 2024.
Just looked and that RC is kinda low and they sy it kicks in 2022:francis: He's off next year then.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Harold just kissed goodbye to winning anything. He needs to slap and disown whatever family member handcuffed him to Spurs for the rest of his career.
Ive read that the only reason he signed that extension was because he wanted a raise ?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
When Cavani leaves next summer, we'll be apart of this saga. :snoop:

No doubt Kane spoke to Neville about this hence why he brought up why Man Utd should cop Kane.:mjlol:

Fast forward 12 months 29 with a history of ankle injuries. Even with him being England captain does he even have the commercial appeal of Sir Marcus? I don't think so. You barely see Harold on any advertising. Bad investment for what Levy will want for him.

Then again United does offer something that he craves Glazers have the Bucs and Harold wants to be a NFL kicker