Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
2EBB4EBC00000578-3330357-image-a-72_1448285606521.jpg
Willian’s trying to fast track that move to Corinthians, so he can get one more run :francis:

Last edited:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
They've been saving money up just to sign Mbrappe.

Thats not really an answer . . . He is on a free in 10 months :dwillhuh:

If they've saved money up, how about put that towards the funds to buy Haaland next summer, and maybe a replacement for Modric? Not to mention, Reals defence is looking tragic these days. 160m's on Mbappe is the most reckless shyt in recent memory:mjcry:

On the otherhand if it does happen, hopefully PSG drop the bag on Kane, Levy will even give a foreigners discount :mjgrin::wow:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Thats not really an answer . . . He is on a free in 10 months :dwillhuh:

If they've saved money up, how about put that towards the funds to buy Haaland next summer, and maybe a replacement for Modric? Not to mention, Reals defence is looking tragic these days. 160m's on Mbappe is the most reckless shyt in recent memory:mjcry:

On the otherhand if it does happen, hopefully PSG drop the bag on Kane, Levy will even give a foreigners discount :mjgrin::wow:

I dunno if PSG were ever going to let him walk for free.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I dunno if PSG were ever going to let him walk for free.
No issue with PSG, it's the thought process of Real in this scenario. Dude is literally on a free in 10 months. Open a bid up for like 50mil and roll from there, pull the plug when it gets ridiculous and get him free in 10 months. Money saved to buy Haaland, and also pick up Pogba on a free too next summer :ehh:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
No issue with PSG, it's the thought process of Real in this scenario. Dude is literally on a free in 10 months. Open a bid up for like 50mil and roll from there, pull the plug when it gets ridiculous and get him free in 10 months. Money saved to buy Haaland, and also pick up Pogba on a free too next summer :ehh:
Both Mino Raiola clients, don't think Madrid deals with him.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
If Mbappe to Real means Ronaldo to PSG then it’s kind of a disgrace but also kind of spicy.

The scene of a team with a Neymar/Ronaldo/Messi front 3 getting overrun and smashed by a PL team would be magnificent I have to admit, might even abandon my wanting other English teams to fail horribly in Europe policy for the occasion.:wow:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Signing MBappe for that much with just one year left on his deal is just reckless. Similar to the Hazard deal. But even worse when you consider their finances.

They got the money now. They saved up.

- 40 million for Hakimi last summer
- 30 million for Odegaard
- 50 million for Varane
- didn't pay Bale last season

They're broke, but unlike Barca they actually had players other clubs wanted to buy.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
They got the money now. They saved up.

- 40 million for Hakimi last summer
- 30 million for Odegaard
- 50 million for Varane
- didn't pay Bale last season

They're broke, but unlike Barca they actually had players other clubs wanted to buy.

£20mil annual wages from Real and £10mil from spurs. not a huge saving

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Y'all are talking entirely too much let them give us the 160 :mjgrin:

Only reason I can think of for rn instead of 22 is they're facing pressure from somewhere to bring him over now since Messi left. Money exchanged for La Liga rights recently. It's weak I know but I can't think of much else, at least if that's the case it'd make more sense imo since he'd carry La Liga this season instead of it being land of misfit toys status. That's all I got.