Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find this loss even worse then Brentford. Chelsea took it easy on us

By the grace of all that's right and good. Please let's get another CM and RB by next Tuesday. Mari is worse then Silverstre, Djourou and Senderos.:mjlol:

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Is Kieran Tierney all that he's gassed up to be? I know Arsenal fans rave about him

Not really seen much of him playing

naijaboi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NaijaToLAViaATL

By the grace of all that's right and good. Please let's get another CM and RB by next Tuesday. Mari is worse then Silverstre, Djourou and Senderos.:mjlol:

We have one already but we sent him out on loan again smh

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So 2 games and 2 horrible non decisions against Arsenal.

Guess we back to the the good Ole days with English refs.

I love Lokonga

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Bro, every week Pablo annoys me a bit more. The back line and the 2 CMs just didn't look in sync early on.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i hope gooners now appreciate what Wenger was doing.

that man was making gold out of dog shyt. i'm not even being dramatic

how he ended up, season after season, in top 4 and champions league is incredible now that i think about it.

and at this point it may not be arteta's fault. they don't give him latitude to buy who he wants, he just manages whatever the fukk they give him.

chelsea should feel some kind of way for only scoring 2. they were selfish in the 2nd and that needs to go. especially against city and liverpool.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i hope gooners now appreciate what Wenger was doing.

that man was making gold out of dog shyt. i'm not even being dramatic

how he ended up, season after season, in top 4 and champions league is incredible now that i think about it.

and at this point it may not be arteta's fault. they don't give him latitude to buy who he wants, he just manages whatever the fukk they give him.

chelsea should feel some kind of way for only scoring 2. they were selfish in the 2nd and that needs to go. especially against city and liverpool.

One arsene wenger there’s only one arsene wenger, one arsene wenger there’s only one arsene Wegnerrrrrrr

:mjcry: