Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
LC isn’t likely to sell Ndidi anytime soon (or not for a large sum since their backline is injury ravaged) so we might as well get Bissouma. £30-35M and he’s a United player. 24 yrs old so you know he has that position on lock for years to come. Then we can move to a proper 4-3-3.

A proper DM is a must have. Anything else and we’re just kidding ourselves.
Feels like I've been constantly repeating myself for the last 2 seasons :snoop: but we gotta get him that move ASAP, it's long overdue he needs to be playing for a title challenger and in the CL :feedme:

And speaking of Naijas :mjlit:, Future GOAT's campaign for the Serie A golden boot, AFCON golden boot and AFCON gold treble starts today :ohlawd:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Man City next week at the emptyhad, who have beaten Arsenal 8 times in a row in the league?

Robbie eating good this month.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
it's not that bad you guys.

they only allowed 2 goals

this is more of an L on Chelsea for only scoring 2 on a midtable team with their brand new superstar striker

who are arsnl playing next?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The title race for me is between City, Liverpool and Chelsea. Liverpool seem to be back to their title winning ways again. Our game against them next week should be interesting.

Utd look exactly the same as previous seasons. Go on a good run of form and drop points against some mid table team again. Not good enough basically to win the league

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The Brentford loss just makes today and next weeks assumedly loss much worse. I know we missing Gabriel, Partey, and Odegaard still waiting, but like I'm not seeing any adjustments based on personel. If your players have instincts that go against your system, then you gotta figure out how to fit them together.