Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Are we really done with signings?

Cant believe this shyt. We are nowhere near as strong as our rivals.

Getting a bit tired of supporting Man United
Bro do yourself a favour and don't support them. If you're this depressed on the eve of a new season then what's the point?

Real football is back and lads in here are crying, if you can't get excited why even bother?:hhh:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I'm more than happy with Varane sitting this one out.

I would rather he have a full week of training before playing against Leeds :whoa:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm more than happy with Varane sitting this one out.

I would rather he have a full week of training before playing against Leeds :whoa:

Then again what better way to get use to the PL then playing a team that plays PL Tempo on crack.

When you play Burnley for the Wood Barnes tandem?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Then again what better way to get use to the PL then playing a team that plays PL Tempo on crack.

When you play Burnley for the Wood Barnes tandem?
Got Southampton, Wolves and Newcastle coming up. Just take it slow :whoa:

After seeing those blunders in CL I don't want him getting pressed by the whole Leeds squad before he even learns his teammates names :manny:

Switch

All Star
Daps
Oh I just realised we’re playing today thought it was tomorrow for some reason.

Let’s make a statement tonight

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
No Europe is the only hope but too many holes in the team and the system creates 2 shots a game.

To add on to the advantages that entail of having no Europe

Only had 4 players play summer football. Still be the case if you sign 1/2 of Tammy Maddison Odegaard or Aouar who only played 1 game (31st May) for France at the u21s does that really count :ld: Also 3 of those players know the PL.
Signed 3 young mobile players. 2 of which are good passers and Tavares is quick and can dribble. Could see him being used as a LW at some point/games because hes direct and gets to the byline.
ESR and Martinelli should kick on a lot this season providing they stay fit.
Partey Pepe and Auba will only miss 2 league fixtures due to the ACN. If Pepe and/or Partey make the final theyll miss the Wolves fixture.
Apart from Leicester and Villa no one around else has strengthen their squad majorly as yet that says theyll be a genuine contender for a EL/CL place spot.

5th might be a push but 6th is achievable with a fresher squad than what West Ham and Spurs will have. Everton might do something but they havent spent and a lot of their key players are either injury prone and/or inconsistent.

Last edited:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Got Southampton, Wolves and Newcastle coming up. Just take it slow :whoa:

After seeing those blunders in CL I don't want him getting pressed by the whole Leeds squad before he even learns his teammates names :manny:
We should be fine with Victor in those games tbf.

Ease Varane in, no rush.

Sancho on the other hand, get that boy starting tomorrow.:wow: