Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fantasy Footbal again, think I came top 5 last season

Edit: Just seen it auto rolls over from last season to this season, so Im already part of it
Haven't done FPL since 2007 due to manager rotations SMH(Is there anything that makes it easier to offset the BS last minute rotations?)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Football/Soccer coverage For my US Brehs

ESPN/ESPN+: La Liga, FA Cup, League Cup, Bundesliga 1&2, MLS, DFB Pokal, Copa Del Rey, Championship, League 1, Jupiler League

NBC/Peacock : EPL

Paramount Plus: Serie A, UCL, UEL

BEIN Sports: Ligue 1, Copa Libertadores

Man I miss when I was in Nigeria. Used to get all the top leagues on SuperSports and call it a day.

SuperSport EPL Super Saturdays on DSTV :wow::mjcry: If you know you know

How much League 1 is ESPN+ showing now?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It doesn't matter. Messi joining gives the French league a whole new swagger to it. It's saved French football after the shytshow of the TV deal. And its likely to keep French talent moving away from the league for the next couple of years.

People can complain about about the Oil money and the morals of it. But Messi joining PSG basically helps the 39 clubs below them. The league of talents can also attract them. Marketing people give zero phucks about whether they are all on the same team or not. You selling Ligue 1 all you say it's the league where Messi plays that's it.

ok.... agreed but what are the actual TV rights looking like in the U.S.? i'm tired of hunting for streams...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Even when we were 3peating, I always wanted the league 1st. Obviously CL takes some more importance but I hated losing the league to Chelsea/Arsenal/City but losing the CL never hurt as much so it was always league for me.

that's because y'all are such close bitter rivals. From a U.S. perspective it's different.. there are some rivalries that are more important such as Michigan/tOSU but for the most part teams and fans only want the highest level of championship