Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It's like a tradition that the French team self implode every couple of years before, during and after a major tournament.

And surprise, surprise, Pogba is getting blamed.

The French being the French, somethings never change :skip:

With France same shyt different sport. It's all interchangeable. Like I said before if you follow enough sports you get to know each countries character traits both good and bad.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arsenal in a tough spot this summer. No European football with a bloated squad which includes a bunch of players who aren’t good enough for the only league with money.

Only the British lads and the two Gabriel’s would we make a profit on.

We not in tough spot, they know who needs who needs to be sold and all that is motion. Bellerin, Torreria, Xhaka, Guendouzi are all but gone. Nkietiah will be sold, Willock will most likely stay. I can see AMN staying if we don't get an offer we like. There's a chance one off Saliba or Holding could be sold. Nelson will be moved on,, Willian is also leaving. We've released and sold a couple off academy players.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
We not in tough spot, they know who needs who needs to be sold and all that is motion. Bellerin, Torreria, Xhaka, Guendouzi are all but gone. Nkietiah will be sold, Willock will most likely stay. I can see AMN staying if we don't get an offer we like. There's a chance one off Saliba or Holding could be sold. Nelson will be moved on,, Willian is also leaving. We've released and sold a couple off academy players.

We got no leverage, no European football and a good number of them aren't wanted by clubs in England or with money. I can't see who takes Bellerin, Torreira, or Guendouzi without a loan and an option to buy. Willian we might have to pay off.

I do think we will make some money on Eddie, Reiss, and AMN/Willock, maybe 40-50M.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
ADZV0cW.png

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Big statement signing tbf.

What's the go to, big game forward line if everybody is healthy?

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Big statement signing tbf.

What's the go to, big game forward line if everybody is healthy?
Greenwood, Cavani & Sancho. :manny:

Ole will probably go with Sancho, Rashford and Cavani.

Think Martial is gone either this summer or the next.

We'll see how Sancho does with the Ole-ball and no Bundesliga tax.