Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The national team needs to be a regular fixture on TSN and Sportsnet for good now.
We need every home game in Canada, no more games in Chicago unless it's the US road game.:camby: USA and Mexico games gonna be hard as fukk but I'm pretty confident about the other games. We got a huge score to settle with Honduras.:demonic:

I agree, that one world soccer was so :scust: the announcers sound like some university laval game

By august fans can return in ontario if they play at bmo

I'd rather play at BC Place for most games esp for say the jamaica game

Imagine jamaica vs canada at bmo? it will be like last time where 80% of the fans are cheering for Jamaica

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
160xc5abvq271.jpg

I've done the Montreal to Los Angeles flight, it's long. Took just over 6 hours.

:whoo: at Seattle going to the east coast like an English club going to Russia or Ukraine.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

Isak would be a dream signing, nobody else this summer and I think it would be a fantastic window even with thinking we definitely need a cm and possibly 2. There's not really been any real chatter about him at all, you'd have to think he'd cost a bag though and there is the issue of Dortmund supposedly having a buyback though the word is he has no interest in going back.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Isak would be a dream signing, nobody else this summer and I think it would be a fantastic window even with thinking we definitely need a cm and possibly 2. There's not really been any real chatter about him at all, you'd have to think he'd cost a bag though and there is the issue of Dortmund supposedly having a buyback though the word is he has no interest in going back.

He fits the description of a player we’d sign, very young, promising, long contract and will add to the attacking depth..do it Henry