Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
pussification of EPL continues

thats why i only watch proper leagues

Suarez seems to be getting away with a leg/ankle breaker every weekend.

1353196880867.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
63rd minute, one man down, and you've already used all your subs :snoop:

and the goalscorer injures himself on the celebration

justified goal for sunderland due to stupidity. aint the fulham i knew and loved :mjpls:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Sunderland is such a thuggish team. They lucky Stoke getting all the attention.

Fulham playing with more heart than Spuds.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
the schools that do exist are shook to expand internationally. most of the ones willing to aren't franchises but single proprietor-owned, which usually means they don't have the money to do it.

honestly, after working in a franchise for 2 years, i'm :ld: on the idea. yeah, they have a blueprint for you but you have to answer to them. fukk all the corporate BS, i'd rather be a pioneer myself. anyway you could easily present a school as a franchise based in the U.S. i could incorporate an LLC up here with an american mailing address and just call whatever school we'd have down there a franchise of this LLC :obama:

granted i dont have an MBA, but how hard could that really be? i'm an american, we speak fluent english, they see credentials, boom.

Its true, franchising is a bytch, but also a franchise will teach you how to open a school and manage it. On the flipside one could very easily be innovative and start something themselves, our name, our method, our way, have to answer to no one. Would definitely want foreign teachers to be involved, then we'd be a diferential in the city, as far as english schools.

Would definitely have to be fresh, capture a larger audience, from kids all the way to businesses, have the whole family studying with us, its a little bit more of an investment, but a bigger payout at the end.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Circuit of the Americas looks good, but now it's time for the ultimate test. I don't know how I'll respond if we built another Abu Dhabi or India that just provides boring ass races. That first corner alone should provide ample amounts of fukkery, and with the multi and late apex corners, fast sections, and lack of grip it should catch a lot of them boys out.

Young Race Gawd gonna lock up that three-peat :ohlawd: