Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
8191317327_5180e95d98.jpg

:takedat:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Was a great goal.

Is your team just made up of famous player names from the 80's.

Falcao, Alemao etc etc, tell em they need new nicknames the lazy fukks

Those are nicknames that will withstand time mate, Falcao will go down as a legend in the sport anyway, he's godly though its a shame hes facing a serious injury.

Spain on accumlated fouls, and we just missed a foul. And Neto with a brace. Campeones!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Those are nicknames that will withstand time mate, Falcao will go down as a legend in the sport anyway, he's godly though its a shame hes facing a serious injury.

Spain on accumlated fouls, and we just missed a foul. And Neto with a brace. Campeones!

:salute: on beatin the Iberians

But when I hear Falcao I think of the Crusty the Clown hair wearing breh from the 82 World Cup game vs Italy

concise

Veteran
Daps
where's that "join the coli" copy/paste for all the guests